If you file an application, petition, or request with a USCIS Lockbox facility, you may pay your filing fee and biometric services fee, if applicable, with a credit card at no additional cost.
Acceptable Credit Cards
You may use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Make sure the card has enough money to cover the fee. We will reject your application, petition, or request if the card is declined, and we will not attempt to process your credit card payment a second time.
How to Pay With a Credit Card
* Complete and sign Form G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transactions (PDF, 252 KB)
* Place the form on top of your application, petition, or request when you file it
If we accept your filing, we will:
* Charge your credit card for the proper amount
* Destroy your Form G-1450 to protect your credit card information (we will destroy it even if we reject your filing and do not process your payment)
You will see a charge from USCIS on your credit card statement.
For general filing information, see Form Filing Tips.
You must pay separately for each application, petition, or request you file.
You may pay both the application fee and biometric services fee with one Form G-1450.
If you are paying by credit card, submit one Form G-1450 with each application, petition, or request that you submit.
We will reject your entire package if you submit:
* One Form G-1450 for multiple applications, petitions, or requests
* A check and credit card authorization to split the payment for the same application, petition, or request
* A mix of money orders, checks, and credit card authorizations together for multiple applications, petitions, or requests
Read Full Article HERE